New Hampshire

Our self-study courses are not recognized to meet New Hampshire’s annual clock hour training requirement.

National Credentials:
New Hampshire child care providers may use our courses toward a CCP or CDA, as well as CDA, NAC and CCP renewal.

State of New Hampshire

* Child Care Licensing Main Page
* Child Care Rules for Centers & Home Providers